Vitamin A，Vitamin D3 ，Vitamin E，Vitamin K3，Vitamin B1 ，Vitamin B2，Vitamin B6 ，Vitamin B12 ，Vitamin C ，Niacin，Calcium pantothenate，Folic acid，Biotin，
Lysine，Methionine，Zinc glycinate，Copper glycinate，Glycine iron，Manganese methionine，Organic selenium，Complex enzyme，Compound amino acid，
Thanks to WellMOLE® technology, the nutritional ingredients in Nova-sup are directly absorbed in molecular status, with high bioavailability.
All acts are mixed and protected in molecular level, that can guarantee the stability and effectiveness during storage, blending and dissolving in water.
1. Relieve the weaned stress of piglet, reduce the damage to intestinal.By feeding anti-nutritional factors, promote growth of probiotics in intestinal, improve livability
and growth-rate of piglet.
2. Modulate endocrine function of pig, rapidly supply energy and micro- nutraceticals, relieve the strong stress due to circumstance changing, anti-nutritional factors
taken in feeding, disease, vaccination, and transference. And improve sub-health status of pig.
3. Relieve stress during transportation and slaughtering, improve meat quality, and reduce the occurrence of PSE, DFD meat.
4. Reduce the harm to swine’s liver and kidney caused by mycotoxin and antibiotic abuse.
5. Improve constitution of breeders, relieve the stress of mating and fertility, exert genetic potency of breeder, prolong the utility period of boar and sow.
Boar : 300-500 g per ton of feed available all period.
Sow : From prenatal until being weaned, 300-500 g per ton of feed
Weaned piglet : From 5 days before being weaned until 7 days after
Being weaned, 300 g per ton of water, or mix 300-500 g per ton of feed.
Growing to finishing pig : When under stress, 300-500 g per ton of feed for 7 -10 consecutive days
Storage cool, dry place.
Shelf life 24 months.