• High quality of mother bacteria, stable, easy to preserve, high value for use.
• Regulate intestinal flora, maintain intestinal health, prevent diarrhea.
• Increase in stress resistance, increase survival rate, promote growth, improve feed compensation.
Function and use
1. Regulate the intestines and prevent diarrhea: this product is composed of Enterococcus faecium, multivitamins and other nutrients, which promote the colonization of
Enterococcus faecium in the intestine, repair and promote the development of intestinal mucosa, form a dominant flora, and occupy the space through beneficial bacteria.
And metabolites (acid, bacteriocins etc.) inhibit the growth and reproduction of pathogenic bacteria, kill pathogens such as pathogenic Escherichia coli and excrete, to
2. Improve production performance and improve eggshell quality: improve intestinal villus vitality and prolong production performance. Prevent intestinal digestive dysfunction.
Vitamin C, vitamin D3 and calcium are added to promote bone development growth. Reduce the breakage rate, increase the egg production rate, and prolong the peak period
of egg production.
3. Improve feed intake and feed utilization rate: improve intestinal health, enhance the absorption and utilization of nutrients, strong anti-stress ability, improve the rate of
achievement, reduce feed conversion ratio and feed ratio of egg.
Enterococcus faecium,Vitamin C,Vitamin D3,Water
Product hygiene index
Aflatoxin B1 ≤ 10.0 ug/kg
Arsenic ≤ 1.0 mg/kg
Lead ≤ 5.0 mg/kg
HG ≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Cadmium ≤ 0.5 mg/kg
Coliform ≤ 1.0 x 104MPN/100g
Total syphilis ≤ 2.0 x 107CFU/kg
Salmonella should not exceed 25g in samples
Other Bacterial rate ≤ 1.0%
Instructions for use: this product should not be fed separately and should be mixed with other feeds before use. Do not use with antibiotics at the same time.
Drinking water: 100-200g/ton/day, twice a day, each drink should be finished within 3 hours, 3 times a week.
Broiler: less than 4 weeks: 100g/10,000 broilers; more than 4 weeks:200g/10,000 broilers/day. Laying hens: 200g/10,000 hens/day.
Storage: cool, dry place, sealed and protected from light.
Consume as soon as possible after opening. Use clean drinking water when administrating, and anti-antibiotics are prohibited in the water. Avoid feeding with antibiotics at
the same time.
Shelf life is 24 months under 4-8°C; 12 months under normal temperature conditions.