Regulates acid-base balance and electrolyte balance in animals.
High efficiency in combating stress, rapid recovery after illness, increase feed intake.
Essential oils, bactericidal and bacteriostatic, maintain intestinal health.
Improve the production performance of poultry and promote economic benefits.
Analysis of the Causes of Electrolyte Imbalance for Poultry Breeding
1. Heat stress: extremely high temperatures in the summer causes dehydration, weight loss, slow growth, and even sudden death of livestock and poultry.
2. Viral diseases: severe vomiting and diarrhea in poultry caused by bacterial diseases, resulting in a large loss of fluid, loss of appetite, weight loss, dehydration and even
3. Various production operation stressors or long-distance transport, such as: catching of poultry, broken beaks, vaccine and other stresses that can be seen in poultry
farming will lead to a decrease in feed intake that can seriously affect the feed conversion ratio. It can also lead to poultry weight gain, decreased egg production and egg
weight, and increased egg breakage and soft egg ratio; thus resulting in a reduction in fertilized eggs and hatch rate. Lastly, a decrease in overall immunity will lead to an
increase in disease incidence and large scales deaths.
Main functions of electrolytes
1. Maintain osmotic balance and acid-base balance in body fluids.
2. Maintain excitability of nerves, muscles, and cardiomyocytes.
3. Participate in metabolic and physiological functions.
Plant essential oil functions
1. Regulate the intestinal microflora of animals, improve the health of the body, promote the proliferation of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus bacteria in the
gastrointestinal tract, and maintenance of intestinal health.
2. Seasoning of feed resulting in increased food intake, promoting growth and feed ratio of egg.
3. It is also an antioxidant that activates the body's immune system, improving the fertilization rate and hatching rate and thus improving the egg production performance.
Product characteristics of MaxCalm
1. Characterized by fast onset, it can improve the electrolyte balance and increase the amount of alkali cations in the feed, with long-term maintenance of fluid, electrolyte
and pH balance.
2. It has anti-oxidation, antibacterial and anti-mildew functions, maintains intestinal health and has better meat quality.
3. Improve fertilization rate and hatching rate, improve egg production performance, and improve eggshell quality.
4. Improve anti-stress and disease resistance abilities, promote post-surgical rehabilitation, and improve the body's humoral and cellular immunity.
5. Increase feed intake, increase feed conversion rate, increase egg production rate and utilization rate of breeders.
Potassium,Sodium,Magnesium,Vitamin E,Oregano phenol
2-3 tons of water per kg of this product or 1-1.5 tons of feed per kg of this product; long-term use to protect the health of poultry.
Storage: cool, dry and sealed from light.
Note: consume as soon as possible after opening
Shelf life: 24 months.