Common name Flufenicol powder
Product name Tian De
Main ingredients florfenicol
Character White or whitish powder.
l Raw material purification, does not contain chloramphenicol, methylsulfone mycin.
l Microtablet preparation technology, high solubility, clear and transparent, convenient drug delivery.
l Dissolves does not degrade, is not affected by the water quality, mixes and so on, the effect is more stable.
l Small stimulation to the stomach, intestinal molecular state release, absorption more accurate.
1. Raw material purification treatment, does not contain chloramphenicol, the ethyl sulfone mycin residue
Chloramphenicol and thiamphenicol is a precursor of the fluorine benzene ni test, in the absence of purification process, of fluorobenzene nicol, it is easy to remain the two
substances, chloramphenicol is the root cause of the medullary toxicity and genetic toxicity and thiamphenicol toxin is the fundamental cause of drug resistance, day have to
fundamentally solve the purified haven't fluorobenzene nicol, toxicity and drug resistance problems.
2. Microtablet preparation technology, high solubility, clear and transparent, more convenient for drug delivery
Fluphenicol itself is difficult to dissolve in water, and water dissolving at room temperature is one of the methods to judge whether the product is added with cosolvent. By
microtablet preparation process, it can rapidly swell and completely dissolve in warm water of 40-50.The diseased animals can take water when the intake of food decreases,
which is more convenient to use and can make every animal get even and effective drugs, so as to achieve the ideal therapeutic effect.
3. Dissolves does not degrade, is not affected by the water quality, mixes and so on, the effect is more stable
After dissolving water in microchip, the molecular gap widens, but it does not change the state of chiming with the macromolecular carrier, so as to achieve dissolving and
non-degradation, without being damaged or interfered by other substances in the process of water quality or mixing, and the efficacy is more stable.
4. Small stimulation to the stomach, intestinal molecular state release, effective concentration for a long time, more accurate absorption
When it reaches the stomach, the microtablet will rapidly swell and the carrier it chimes with will form a buffer layer, which not only protects the efficacy of fluphenicol, but
also won't stimulate the stomach. It will be released as a molecule in the intestinal tract and immediately absorbed by the intestinal tract. The effect will be fast and the effect
will be doubled.
Pharmacodynamics fluphenicol belongs to a broad spectrum antibiotic of amido alcohol and a bacteriostatic agent, which plays a role in inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial
proteins by binding the 50S subunit of ribosome.It has strong antibacterial activity against a variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.Streptococcus haemolyticus,
pasteurella multivirulence and actinobacter pleuropneumoniae were highly sensitive to flurfenicol.The antibacterial activity of in vitro fluphenicol against many microorganisms
is similar to or stronger than that of sulfosfomycin, and some acetation-resistant bacteria such as e. coli and klebsiella pneumoniae may still be sensitive to fluphenicol.
It is mainly used for bacterial diseases of pigs, chickens and fish caused by sensitive bacteria, such as respiratory diseases of cows and pigs caused by hemolytic
pasteurella, pasteurella multivirulent and actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.Typhoid and paratyphoid caused by salmonella, chicken cholera, pullorosis, escherichia coli,
etc.;Fish bacilli, vibrio, staphylococcus aureus, hydrophilic monomonas, enteritis bacteria caused by bacterial sepsis, enteritis, erythroderma, etc.
Pharmacokinetic fluphenicol is absorbed rapidly, and the therapeutic concentration can be reached in blood about 1 hour later, and the peak blood concentration can be
reached within 1 to 3 hours.Bioavailability was over 80%.Fluphenicol is widely distributed in animals and can penetrate the blood-brain barrier.It is mainly discharged from
the urine in its original shape and a small amount is discharged with feces.
1. Both macrolides and lincomines are bound to the 50S subunit of bacterial ribosomes, which have the same target of action as this drug, and the combination of them
can produce antagonistic effects.
2. May antagonize the bactericidal activity of penicillin or aminoglycoside drugs, but has not been demonstrated in animals.
Functions and USES
Amido alcohol antibiotics.Used for bacterial diseases caused by pasteurella and e. coli.
In this product.Oral administration: 0.2~0.3g per 1kg body weight of pigs and chickens, twice a day for 3~5 days;Fish 0.1-0.15g once a day for 3-5 days.
1. This product has certain immunosuppressive effect when used above the recommended dose.
2. With embryo toxicity, livestock should be used with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
Matters needing attention
1. Laying period is forbidden.
2. Animals with severe immune defects during vaccination period are forbidden.
3. Patients with renal insufficiency should reduce the dosage appropriately or extend the interval between administration.
Take medicine period
Pigs 20 days, chickens 5 days, fish 375 days.
Product specifications:1000ml / bag
Storage: cool, dark place
Shelf life: 24 months
Approval No. Veterinary medicine word (2016) 041202110