Usage of amoxicillin
1. Broad spectrum antibiotic, wide usage.
Amoxicillin has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and high blood concentration. It has strong antibacterial and bactericidal effects on most pathogenic G+ and G-bacteria
(including cocci and bacilli), and has a better effect on systemic infection.
2. Extremely unstable, extremely sensitive to acids, water, alkalis, etc.
The β-lactam structure contained in the amoxicillin molecule is extremely unstable, and is easily deactivated by contact with water, acid, alkali and penicillin, and even
produces a polymer sensitizing substance. The hot and humid weather will speed up the deterioration process. Therefore, it must be controlled by advanced formulation
technology and functional polymer materials.
3. Bitter, slightly soluble, insoluble in ethanol.
Both the original amoxicillin powder and the soluble powder have a bitter taste and are greatly disturbed by enzymes and other substances in the stomach. It will have
the minimum effect if not control by suitable process preparation.
1. High soluble, clear and transparent liquid after water dissolution, thus more uniform drug delivery can be achieved.
2. Polymer material processing leads to a dissolution (that does not involve degradation), thus it is not affected by variance in water quality, resulting in more stable drug
3. Less irritating to the stomach, the drug is released in the intestine in its molecular state so the absorption is more precise, and the drug effect is more.
4. The new 0.2mm-0.6mm tablets dissolution process allow the pills to be dissolved quickly in drinking water, mixed easily with feed, thus is convenient to use.
It has a remarkable effect on bacterial diseases such as Streptococcus, Salmonella, Leptospira, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, etc. And it is more effective in treating
respiratory diseases with the combination of our other products.
The specific usage and compatibility are in accordance with the doctor's advice.
Conventional: Add 500-1000g per ton of water for 3-5 days, or drink 100g-200g per 1000kg of body weight for 3-5 days.
Approval No. Veterinary Medicine Word (2016) 04119199
Product specifications:1000ml / bag
Storage: cool, dark place
Shelf life: 24 months